Katy, TX, 77449
Joined on October, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationEngineer, Master of Sciences, Professor Languages, Bachelor Degree in Languages, Public Relations, Protocol, Management, Insurance Company Regional Vice President . Human Hands LLC Vice President . DARYDAY Multiservices LLC Owner. Catalejo Caribe Vice President.
University Degree. Engineer Master of Sciences. Bachelor of Languages.
Odessa Environmental University. Ukraine. 1979 – 1985
1. 0 9 / 0 2 / 1 9 8 5 – 0 6 / 3 0 / 1 9 9 3 - Main Engineer, MSC, Translator, Professor Languages- Academy of Sciences of Cuba.
2. 0 7 / 0 1 / 1 9 9 3 – 0 7 / 0 1 / 2 0 1 0 - Ministry of Tourism, International Travel Tour-Operator. Business Director in Marketing, Advertisement and Social Communication. Specialist in Business Administration, Public Relations and Professional Sales. Translator for the Department of Justice in Santiago de Cuba city, serving foreign tourists speaking Russian, French, Italian, English and Spanish. I also helped with the translation to people who were detained or imprisoned. International Sales Manager, Business Manager, Quality Auditor ISO-9000 and Customer Service Manager.
3. 01/04/2011- 07/01/2010 – Sales Manager at Costa Iberia Real Estate (Moscow, Russia)
4. 09/03/2014 – Present – Realtor Volunteer Assistant in DR Horton & Saratoga Real Estate helping my Cuban Community, to buy houses and stop losing money in Rent a house.
5. 0 7 / 0 2 / 2 0 1 0 – 0 4 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 4 - Case Manager, Paralegal and Specialist in Visa Department, Immigration formalities and foreign documents, Translator, Interpreter, Professor Russian Language and Customer Services: Embassies of Mexico, Spain and Guinea in Russian Federation.
6. 0 6 / 0 4 / 2 0 1 4 – 0 3 / 1 7 / 2 0 1 6 - Teacher & Teacher Advisor at Interactive College of Technology in Houston, Texas
7. 0 3 / 1 8 / 2 0 1 6 – 0 2 / 2 4 / 2 0 1 7 - Case Manager / Teacher.
8. 04/02/2017 – Present – Regional Vice President Freedom Equity Group
N O T E: 09 / 1 9 9 3 – 0 3 / 2 0 1 7 - Professor Languages, Master of Sciences, Teacher & Teacher. Advisor at the Ministry of Education in Cuba, at Native Speakers University in Moscow (Russian Federation), at Interactive College of Technology in Houston and Teacher at SWK Federal Program 961 in Houston, Texas.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Power Point & Excel.
Spanish - Native speaker
Russian - Second Language - Excellent speaking and writing skills in Russian Language (Ukraine and Russia)
English - Good reading and writing skills - 5 years
French - Good reading and writing skills - 5 years
Italian - Good reading and writing skills - 5 years
German - 1 year
ExperienceLICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
PROFESSOR LANGUAGES-TRANSLATOR – Odessa Environmental University License Number: 033308-854
Date Completed: Sep 1979 – June 1985
METEOROLOGIST ENGINEER-SCIENTIFIC DEGREE MASTER OF SCIENCE – Odessa Environmental University License Number:101180 - 859282 Date Completed: June 1985
NOTARY PUBLIC – Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas License Number:13037476-2 Date Completed: May 2014
SUPERIOR STATISTICAL SPECIALIST License Number: M.E.S. 21232 Date Completed: Sep 1988 - Nov 1989
MARKETING, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS SALE SPECIALIST License Number:99-0060 Date Completed: Jan 1999 - Apr 2000
CASHIER-Accountant & Financier, Russia
License Number: CBK-001863-2
Date Completed: Jan 2011 - Mar 2012
ECOTOURISM Specialist License Number:013-0032 Date Completed: Jan 2005 - Jun 2006
STRATEGY Management & MBO License Number:2000-1350
Date Completed: Jan 1998 - Jul 2000
QUALITY System Auditor SCB ISO 9000 License Number:20301109 Date Completed: Sep 1996 - Oct 1999
TEXAS Department of Family and Protective Services -Child Care Licensing Division Registered Child-Care Home License Number: 1649428 Date Completed: April 2017
TEXAS Educator Certification Regional Vice President (Life, Health, Accident and HMO Insurance Agent) License Number:2228916 Date completed: 09/29/2017 Legal services Contract SR License Number:121658 Date Completed:01/02/2017
Regional Vice President RVP (Life, Health, Accident and HMO Insurance Agent) License Number:2228916 Date Completed: 09/29/2017 Legal Services Contract Rep. License Number:121658 Date Completed: 01/02/2017
HobbiesTeach, read, listen to music.
DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATES:
1. Diploma (Engineer Meteorologist, Master of Sciences Diploma) with Bachelor Degree in Languages 1979 – 1985)
2. Certificate (Editor and Correspondent of the News in Cuban TV program about natural disasters – 1986)
3. Certificate (Computer course Academy of Sciences of Cuba -1988)
4. Certificate (Superior Statistics Course at the Academy of Sciences of Cuba – 1989)
5. Certification (Specialized Course in Oceanography, Tidal Energy, Aids to Navigation and Hydrometeorology 1990).
6. Certificate (Finance and Accounting Course, FORMATUR-1990)
7. Certificate (Marketing Management – 1998)
8. Certificate (Auditor- Quality System Classification Society RCB ISO 9000.- 1999)
9. Certificate (Management Strategy and Management by Objectives – 2000)
10. Certificate (Marketing, Public Relations and Professional Business Sales 2000).
11. Certificate (First Aid – 2005)
12. Diploma of Nature Guide – 2006
13. Paralegal and Visa-Immigration Procedures Specialist – (2013)
14. Certificate Amadeus System in Aeroflot Aviation School in MOSCOW 2012
15. Notary Public and Income Tax Agent.
16. Courses and Training in the US:
AIRS Serving Young People, Immigration and Child Welfare, COA Standard Training,
Background Check Policy, ORR Capacity Management, ORR Sexual Abuse, Pre Service Blood borne Pathogens Occupational Safety and Health Administration -OSHA, NEO Training Emergency and Disaster Preparedness, NEO Fleet Safety-Transporting minors, NEO Reunification Fly OUT Escort, NEO Youth Services Manual, BRYCS Preventing Child Maltreatment, Child Trafficking and Smuggling Awareness, Common Health and Mental Health Diagnosis, NEO Training ETO, Share Point, PREA Preventing, Detecting and Responding to Sexual Abuse and Harassment, Professional Development Plan, Risk management, Employee Guidebook Review, Child Development, Laws, Agreement, Polices Procedures, New Role, SIR & SA Reporting, Discrimination and Harassment Policies, Training Course Credit, CDC Training, Case Management Training, CPR and First Aid Tracker Course, Value Diversity in the Workplace, HIPAA, Corporate Compliance and Ethics, Valuing Diversity in the workplace, Prevent, detect and correct all unlawful and unethical conduct, Calming children in crisis. Mentor at Federal Program. CPI-Crisis Prevention Intervention, ORR
17. Regional Vice President Insurance Licensed Agent.
18. Legal Service Contract SR
19. Human Hands Vice President
20. Catalejo Caribe Vice President
Insurance Company Vice President
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.